Wednesday, February 25, 2009

&& I ♥ Bob





Okay...so I have a keychain that says I [[heart]] Bob...right??

And people are always asking me 'Whose Bob??', which gets on my nerves because it really doesn't matter who he is...lmao.

And I have to tell them the story on why I have a I [[heart]] Bob keychain...so it's only right that I tell you guys, so just in case you see me walking around with my backpack on and you see the little flip flop keychain thingy hanging, you won’t ask me who Bob is.

_____________________________________________________________________

Alex and I had went to Scarowinds [[If you don’t know what it is...search it; haha]] and when we were tired of being out in the cold and getting scared by mediocre things we called he mama to come scoop us and while we were waiting we went in the Carowinds store...being that we had a little bit of money left we decided to waste it =]]

And since we were together or whatever we wanted to get something alike; pen?? NO; shirt?? TOO MUCH; keychain?? WHICH ONE?! Lol.

We didn’t want to get a keychain with the name of someone we really knew...we thought it would be funny to get Bill and Bob.

I got Bob and Alex got Billy...I don’t know why I wear mines on my backpack...but it’s more fun that way...lol. I don’t really know anyone named Bob, maybe a ROB but not Bob. I used to say that Bob was Jarel, but it’s really just a random name.

So the ‘I [[heart]] Bob’ keychain leads into my necklace that has a ‘B’ on it.

The reasoning behind that issssss...ha.

For Christmas I asked Alex to get me some accessories...but instead of accessories she gets me A NECKLACE! Lol...and when she was buying it she couldn’t find a ‘P’, so she calls me and asks me what letter I want. And I go ‘get me the letter ‘B’ so she does...lol.

The ‘B’ does kinda tie into the keychain but then again I could also say it stands for other ish like...Brecious...or uh...Beautiful =]]


Eh.

Nonsense post...but I HAD to post something by myself.

________________________________________________________________________

**Kaley has a swirly ring with a ‘K’ on it; we’re sitting in the backseat of Alex’s mom’s Slug Bug on the way to the mall; Random convo!; insider..??

‘You should get a tattoo like that’ -Precious

‘Really??’ -Kaley

‘Yeah...but with a ‘D’ on it’ -Precious

‘lol...what would the ‘D’ stand for’ - Kaley

‘...........dammmmnnnnnnnn’ -Precious

‘lol...what??’ -Kaley

‘..dammmmmmnnnnnnn...lol.’ -Precious


No comments:

Post a Comment