Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dreezy On Tha Track













If you don’t know who Drake..Aubrey Graham is then you must be living under some big ‘ol boulder for your whole life or something.

Personally, to me, Drake is one of thee most talent…est rappers in this rap game right now. I mean, do I even have to break this down for you??

Check out the mixtapes.
Check out the remixes.
Check out all his ish on like Youtube or Imeem or something.
Check out his show “Degrassi” to check HIM out..;)

Likee..UGH!! He’s so ill-matic..
[[As the people in my third period always sayy..]]
He has talent in anything, he even ghost-wrote some of Lil Wayne’s stuff so if you bumpin’ Wayne..but dissin’ Drake..?? Then you have ah problem..like..if you like Wayne..then you like Drake..maybe even more than Wayne..whatev..it's simple

I remember first hearing “Replacement Girl” from him..and just because he rapped so fast, I wanted to like learn those lyrics soooo bad! Haha.
And then I heard some other songs from him..pretty good..then I heard “Ransom”

OMG!!! SOO SICKK!!!



Haha..his verse..oh my goodnesss. Pure Greatness. Ever since hearing that, I have been officially sprung off of this dude. His music just wants to make me get a Louie Scarf, baggy sweat pants with the JOE BOXER name being displayed, and like..tons of Benjamin’s hanging out the front of my t-shirt..lol..his music makes the “gangster” come out of me.
[[Also. Drake deff knows how to slow it down..hhmmmm..ooh wee.]]

And for like..the people who are not on the Drake Band Wagon right now..and all have all these negative things to say..well let me tell you something:::

“I don’t like him cause he wanna sing and rap..if I wanna hear that then I’ll listen to R. Kelly or something..”
- Okay but ummm..Drake is talented at both of those things..he’s not this and he’s not that..he’s BOTH..ma dude. And like, Lauryn Hill was great at both rapping and singing..and EVERYBODY loves her, huh??

“He’s not ah ‘realll’ rapper..”
- Let me guess, you probably think a ‘real’ rapper is someone rapping about trailer parks or drinking Sham-Pag-Nay or their baby mamas or whatever. Get over yourself and broaden your mind.

But I Digress.
_________________________________________________________________

So yeahh, people should listen to more Drake songs before judging and I doubt that he is gunna disappear quickly.

So either get use to Drake or leave Drake alone..and don’t hate cause Baby, don’t nobody like no haterssssss!!

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment