Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sorry...



Dear Blogspot Readers,

I, Precious, would like to apologize on behalf of me and Alex. We haven't been keeping up with our blogspot for one reason or another. Alex says that she has nothing to write about and me...I have ideas...but I'm super lazy and when I'm not doing homework I just wanna stare at people's Myspace pictures. :-|
ha.
uh...I have a video to upload which will be accompanied with a story...most likely.
I still have to put up my Thanksgiving photos.....but I have to figure how to get them because my cousin put them on her Facebook...but I don't have one of those and her page is private!
ugh.

Christmas break is coming up so I'll probably do all of this during that time.

um...we're teenage girls with a busy life...her's is more busy than mine...but mines is still somewhat busy.

We'll call this a little break but hopefully we pick up soon because I know you guys are missing us.

uh...but stay faithful...re-read some blogs...go back to the beginning and watch the Apple Store video...I still love it.
eh.

but again...I apologize for our lack of blogging.

Sincerely,

Precious//Butta//THEE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment