Friday, December 4, 2009

Where You Get Off, Shawty?!?!











Remember when Trey Songz did D.O.A which was like a wake up call or diss to R.Kelly or whatever..???

Yeahh..that ish.

Now R.Kelly wanna retaliate and junk..

All I gotta say is:::

DON'T BE COMING AT MY BOO LIKE THAT!!

Trey was just giving constructive criticism to yo a$$..
You wanna get all emotional and act like a spoiled baby..
Talking about some 'ol
ELEPHANTS DON'T SWAT AT FLIES.
My baby aint no fly okay..and you deff aint no elephant so shut that ish up..

I know A LOT of people have bought//downloaded//heard Trey's Album..
Umm..who has heard your's??
Anybody??
I'll wait.

I was on Necole Bxtchie reading her post about it and i love what this girl had to say::

"
Please tell Rkelly to sit his old, child molesting, youg girl likin, urinating, overly sex’d up, probably got a demon that needs to be let loose having ass to #SITCHYOASSDOWN! Please… I lost ALL my respect for him after the pee pe scandel (yes that’s what i call it)… Go back to believing you can fly…
Like B Scott would say: BIT*H. BOO. BYE!"

THANK YOU.

I now like can not stand R.Kelly..smh..

Yes I will still sing "Echo" and all his other old junks but I do not like him...

=|

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the video if you wanna see..


No comments:

Post a Comment