Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas and Thanksgiving Pictures.



I know this is like...way over due...but they pictures are finally being shown to the outside world.
lmao.
please enjoy...and feel free to secretly make fun of my family...I do it ALL.THE.TIME!

Thanksgiving First...for obvious reasons.


in this picture there is Don, Vonnie, Inika, Grandpa, Uncle Hank, Mama, Tony, Auntie Dianne, Vell, and ME! [[from left to right]]


In this picture is ME!, my mama, and Inika.
[[I was getting boogers out of Tyaza's nose, she was sick]]


In this picture is everyone from the last, minus Tony's big belly.


In this picture is ME!, my mama, and a sleeping Tyaza.
[[I always kiss her when she's sleep...that's when she's sweetest...lmao.]]

Then came Christmas!

So...remember when I told you guys about my Christmas outfit??
well my inspiration came from:


Malia Obama...when I saw this outfit I was like...imma rock that...lmao.
But I added my own little flair


December 23, 2009; She was being a business women...lmao.


Her picture with Santa at my mom's job.


My picture with Santa at my mom's job..


He kept asking me questions and ish...I wanted to get up!


My mom's picture with Santa at her job. She was saying 'ho, ho, ho.'


December 24, 2009; we had to open presents early; I love this picture of me!


Tyaza's doll...it sings.


My Christmas outfit...yes the tights are suppose to be a different color than the shirt.


My mama loved it...she just kept taking pictures.


The full length of it...and Tyaza.


I was looking at Armoni...ha.


Armoni's bike...she wanted me to get off of it.


Top: Vonnie, LaDora, Iesha, and ME!
Bottom: Tasha, Inika, Star


Some girl, Vonnia, LaDora, Auntie Dianne, Tomonica [[not my sister]], my mama, Tyaza, Inika, ME!, and Star.


Uncle Hank, Auntie Dianne, LaDora, my mama, ME!, Iesha, Star, and Tasha.


Vonnie, Auntie Dianna, my mama, and ME!


Everyone...not really everyone but the bulk of them...and I will NOT name them all.
lol.
blah.


January 4, 2009
my happiness is short-lived..ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment