Monday, January 4, 2010

yeah...I can stomp the yard...lmao.



I think I told you guys that I was taking Dance 1.
now when I signed up for the class is was ONLY for I can get my Art credit without having to draw or sing or anything.
I was expecting that we'd have to put on a concert thing and I wasn't thrilled when I found out.

but yeah...we learned all of these dance techniques and junk.
As the date of the concert came closer, the teacher started giving us choreography for the concert dances and making us make up our own dance too.
eh.

I was in a group with these girls named Sameria, Kianna, and Alizah...ha.
Kianna is my little hater...that hater. >:|

but yeah...I tried to upload the video of our dance...but it was acting funny.
and my sister sucks at recording.

Then we made a dance to Thriller...oh how I dreaded doing this dance...lmao.
we kept learning stuff all the way up to a couple of days before the concert...ugh.

but yeah.
here is the video, feel free to comment about it...I noticed how un-enthused I was...lmao.
and again I say...my sister is kinda bad at recording things so the video is kinda choppy.

P.S. I have on liquid leggings. ha. and the shirt with white on it.

ugh.
quick story about that.
we had several costume changes and when I went downstairs to take off my group's shirt, glove, and hat...I forgot to pick up my Thriller shirt.
mind you, our dance was RIGHT before the Thriller dance...and when I noticed that I forgot my Thriller shirt, I quickly ran all the way downstairs and picked up my Thriller shirt and had to put it on....with the holes in it and all...very quickly...ugh. That's why my shirt is showing the white...it was supposed to be inside-out...to be all black, but when I rushed to put it on...I put it on the right way..grr.

Video:



January 4, 2009
when I move you move..

No comments:

Post a Comment