Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Cheer..










sooo....I was planning on writing a blog around Halloween...about Halloween.

but I got lazy so I said I was gonna it during early November...but then I got lazy and I kept procrastinating.

so I just decided to write about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and some Christmas all in one blog.

killing two ants with one magnifying glass.


HALLOWEEN
:


for Halloween I thought I was just gonna sit in the house and chill...maybe pass out a little candy but mostly chill.

earlier that month Kaley and Alex asked if we could all go to Scarowinds and being that my mama always broke..lmao. I said no because I knew I wouldn't have the money.

but like a couple of days before Halloween I texted Kaley asking if we were still going and she said yeah but Alex said she isn't coming because she has no money and I was like well...let me ask my mama for the money and my mom said she aint have the money...so I tell Kaley that and I was like 'but let me ask my sister' and my sister said she aint have the money.

URG.

so I break the news to Kaley and she was like well if my mom pays for you...could your mom pay her back.
And of course I said yeah...duh.


but yeah...we go to Scarowinds...it's Kaley, me, her brother, and these three church boys.


And the whole ride they sung...off key and loud.
oh my gosh.

but it was funny hearing them sing all the songs [[I forget which ones]]
and it rained the whole ride there..hard and soft.
eh..I brought my umberella because I had just got a perm. ha.


so we get to Scarowinds and get it...we saw a lot of people from our school because mostly everyone went on Halloween...pre-planned...eh.


one of the walk-throughs, 'The Assylum', we went through with some dudes from our school...haha.
You would think since it's just me and Kaley, two girls, WE would be scared shxt-less...nooooo....the boys were screaming and grabbing and stopping all throughout the walk-through.

but it was fun.


Even though it rain almost the whole time...I had fun.

my niece was a Pumpkin Pie...there is a difference between a Pumpkin costume and a Pumpkin Pie costume, believe me.





THANKSGIVING
:


so every year for Christmas and Thanksgiving we go down to my aunt's house in South Carolina.
I think it's because her house is that biggest [[we live in an apartment and my cousin lives in a small house]] but yeah, we go down there the night before and my mom tries to stay for months. =/
my aunt cooks...she doesn't let my mom cook...I don't know why. but it's cool.
I usually make some type of cake but I didn't this Thanksgiving.

my cousin Tasha always makes Banana Pudding [[with the cookies and ish]] and this year she made a homemade Oreo Chocolate cake...with homemade icing, but I was too full to taste it.

my aunt made sweet potato pie and sweet potato custard...something like that.

didn't eat it.
mmm...the food was to die for.
omg.
there was SO much...and my plan was to not eat all day for when it was time to eat, I could EAT!
but that plan didn't work.
when it was time to eat...I ate the same amount I always eat...and I was forcing myself.

ugh.
I hated it...I be wanting to eat like three plates PLUS desert but it never works.


I would name all of the food...but I don't want to type it all up.


my uncle gave me a speech on the date rape drug before dinner. FAIL.
and my cousin Tony said the prayer or whatever...he took forever and people kept interrupting him saying 'amen' because he was taking long pauses. FAIL.
we also picked names for Christmas presents and I got a relatively easy name...but I'll never tell.
but the food was delish...mm.
then after I went with my sister and her boyfriend because they were coming back to Salisbury and I wanted to come home...I don't think my sister wanted to take me...but she did.

eh.
we went to her boyfriend's family's house and they were all drunk...well most of them..and they had stinky food and they barbecued ribs...WTF!?

ugh. next.

I got home and just stayed by myself.
whatev.

I'm not a people person and I hate that my mom tries to make me into one.

we took pictures also...but not on my camera.
when my cousin and mother upload them I'll put the pictures up.


CHRISTMAS
:

ayyy...the beloved holiday.
again we'll be going down to South Carolina...I was supposed to California to spend my first Christmas in a long time with the other side of my family...but that isn't happening anymore.

this year I decided to do something a little different.
usually for Christmas I don't get dressed..I either leave on my pajamas or I just throw on a t-shirt and jeans and my hair is usually undone...lmao.
so this year I put together a Christmas outfit.
I'm not gonna show you guys until Christmas comes itself so nobody can jock it.
I've already showed Alex and she loves it.
I've already got my shoes and I love love love them...even though they aren't what I had planned my outfit with before, but for the most part they look the same as the original ones AND they were WAYYYY cheaper. DEAL.

I don't really want anything for Christmas.
eh...I'm not all for presents anymore.
but my mom did but my aunt this camera and I want that shxt...but she says no.
but maybe if she sees that my camera screen is messing up a little bit, she'll get me one. It was cheap for the most part...and it's 12.2 megapixals.
but next year for Christmas I want one of those really expensive big cameras...so I'll probably just have to wait.
urg.

November 27, 2009
Happy Holidays to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment