Monday, November 9, 2009

106 & Park Concert




Last month Kaley, Alex, me, and this girl named Kierra went to this concert.
of course we initially only went for Trey Songz because he has stolen my heart..lmao.
but he wasn't the only one there.
Day 26, Mario, Icebloc, RydazNRtist [[WHO THE FXCK]], Sean Garrett...and I think some others were also there.

now first...we get there at like five or something because the doors are supposed to open at seven and we didn't want to be at the back of the line since it was FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE for the standing distance or whatever [[it was at a club]]

and like...we standing in like...my hair look a mess because I call my self trying something new, my feet are cold because I wore sandals, my back and stomach is hurting, I'm annoyed just because I hate people...lmao.
it's raining intermediately [[off and on]] and it's annoying.

they didn't open up the doors at seven...more like eight.
we got good standing positions but it's two big as* girls in the front and I'm short so I couldn't really see over them.

but yeah...some groups come out...the sound systems wasn't working, then Icebloc comes out


sexy as all out doors...but their mouth was so dern ugly. When their music started messing up they were cursing up a storm...mostly the one in the black though. I just smiled the whole time they were on stage...LOVE STRUCK.

This one group came out. It might have been the 'r' one...they sucked tail...lip singed the whole time...and it was sooo noticeable...ugh..just eff them.
this guy game out...and his music messed up so he just kept saying 'baby' in a sing sonG voice...acting like he could sing. BXTCH.

Sean Garrett came on stage and since I don't really pay attention to him I aint really care for him.

I though I wasn't going to like Day 26's performance but I actually loved it to death. Especially Willie and Que.










they did really well and I was drooling over Willie and Que like...all night..ahh...UNBELIEVABLE SEX.
I have more pictures but that'll be wayy to much to post upon here...lmao.

Mario came on and at first I was feeling it you know...into it..singing and everything.
but then he stayed on for like twenty seven hours and I was waiting for Trey Songz so I got pissed and booed Mario.
lmao.
but he did do good and his back up dancer were good.



now the grand finale.
Trey mother fxcking Songz!
oh my fricken gosh...I've seen him in concert before but not this close...ahh.
he looked so fricken good...he sounded so fricken good...I WOULD have done him right there on the stage..but I have more respect than that.
woo.

but Kaley got sick in his performance and me being the good friend that I am...I went with her to the bathroom and I missed some of his performance...but I didn't really care because I could always see him again.
mmm. BREATH TAKING.







my pictures kinda suck...but at least I got some.
and if my camera was going dead I would have got a lot more.



all in all the concert was good...great...I just wish we would have had seats because all the people from the back kept pushing up so we were super crowded in the front.
it was super hot also.
ugh.

maybe next concert.


November 9, 2009
I can scream for you ALL night.

No comments:

Post a Comment