Saturday, November 7, 2009

Torn



Torn

I'm torn between you and doing what's right
I'm torn between the present and the mischief of that night
I'm torn between us and what used to be
I'm torn between holding on with my heart on my sleeve
I'm tired of smiling for everyone and suppressing my cries
I'm torn between the truth and what I think are lies
I'm torn between my heart and just letting go
I'm torn between my feelings, but I can't let them show
I though we were doing good and now I see I was so wrong
Heck, I had JUST picked out OUR song
I would tell you guys the story but I don't want to get into that
But I will tell you guys I was acting like a brat...kinda
I'm torn between being hopeful and the reality that I know is yet to come
So I guess I'm just torn, torn in between the two
But this still doesn't let me know anything about you.



November 7, 2009
still staying in heartbreak hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment