Saturday, November 21, 2009

HI HATER!!











Okay okay okay.
Before anyone jumps on my case on where I have been..
I have good reasons...kinda..

One..I have been diagnosed with BFQT..
[[Boy Friend Quality Time..]]
=D
Two..I have actually been having a lot of doctors visits..

OVER SOME BULL ISHH!!

Read if you will..
I'm suppose to be taking this new acne medicine that is like on some serious stuff..
You can't be pregnant while taking this medicine cause it causes birth defects..
Some of the symptoms are dry lips, dry skin, depression, suicide thoughts..crazy stuff..
So i have to get blood tests like every month..so i went for my second blood test and the results come back
saying that my liver levels were high or something..
And go back a few days..i have been sick and my booski bought me some Nyquil..

Now i'm over here treating Nyquil like it's regular cough syrup..
Chugging mili liters like it's nothing..lol..
But I guess that aint right or whatever..
So yeahh..i can't take the medicine until everything with my body is okay..
So while I'm at the doctor's to discuss my liver issue..
I get ANOTHER blood test..i've had three blood tests in three days..ughh..
I also got a tetanus shot, flu shot, and the Gardisil shot for HPV disease..
My left arm is still dumb numb..
And oh, my sickness??
It's either i have Hepatitis A..Mono..or just something viral..=/

Enough about that..

PSA :: I HAVE HATERS.

Haha..two of them..that i know of.

My first one is this under class bish at my school who is like a madd stalker to my boyfriend..
She use to write him letters and have people give them to him and she just stares at him..like..idk..
They call her Big Green..or use to..I don't even gotta describe her..her little nick name say it all..

And now at school, she be seeing me and him hugged up or walking together or cup caking together..
I remember one day i was walking back from lunch and she was behind me with the rest of her friends and she was just steady talking bout ya girl!!
And then another day she was in front him and she turned around, turned back to her friends and was like,
"..He go with that white girl..."
and my baby was like,
"..Don't turn back around here, big gorilla looking self.."
and she was like,
"..Who you talking to?!?"
and he was like,
"YOU!!"
Lol..idk..i wasn't really there but he said that happened..
And everytime I'm with him, she either looking or if she feeling ballsy, she saying something..
UNDER HER BREATH.
Haha..ahhh..

On to the next one..
This girl..another big ugly..
does my boyfriend hair..
Cool cool or whatever..i've seen her before and i just thought nothing of it..
Then just last night, he talking to some boy on the phone and he talking about the girl who does his hair and the girl who is a stalker..
All them connect in some kind of way..too complicated..but anyways..
The girl who does his hair is saying stuff like she don't just be going over his house to do his hair...
and also she wanna fight the stalker cause the stalker called her a bxtch or something like that..
and then the hair do-er talked about me to the boy my bay was talking to, saying something about me being white..
Wow..good one..SMH..

Haha..it's funny to me though..
It got me thinking to that Katt Williams joint where he was like..
"..If you aint got a hater now..you need to hit about 37 by the summer time.."
Lol..that was all types of wrong..but yall probably know what i'm talking about..

I THINK i'm back to blogging..idk..i hope so..i missed yall..

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Where the haters at..all the hatin cats..yeah look in the mirror and hate on that.." -Maino.

No comments:

Post a Comment