Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quit That Knockin...











If there is one thing that I don't like about Thanksgiving..

It's the family part.

Now don't get me wrong, i love love love my fam.
But just..ugh.
My immediate family is all for Obama but for the rest of my country bumpkin a$$ family,
they for McCain..or was..still..whatever..
So they bring that up every get together.
Then they talk about money issuess..
Then my sister gets grumpy.
My mama gets loud..so does my grandma.
My uncle starts to whine.
My older family gets confused with what's going on.
My great aunt..which doesn't even act like an aunt to me..has a snobby attitude.
My little cousins don't care..lol..
**shrugs shoulders**
But it's cool though..

_____________________________________________________________________________

And if i never had a pet peeve, this one i'm bout to tell yall really gets to me and it happened just a few minutes ago..
Okay so this dude came over my house last night at like eight something..
STRIKE ONE.
asking if he could put some music on this ipod someone let him borrow and i told him no and i kept telling him that..
but then i was just like man whatever come over tomorrow and i'll do it and he was like cool..
NOTE:: he said he would call me at four and see what i was up to..
So now it's today..
and it's passed four and no call..
i'm back at home from my Grandma's since like..6:30.
And it's raining and thundering and ish and i'm by myself..
So i hear knocks on my front door..
So i'm like..
"OOOHHHH SHXTTTT.."
I aint answering that bull..so i go hide in my bathroom until the knocking stops..lol..
Now for me, proper door knocking etiquette is to give two sets of knocks..three if you really desperate or it's something important and then you leave..you go home..
But nooooo..not this person..
[[Which i think is the dude who wanted his ipod updated but i didn't really wanna update it for him so i didn't wanna answer the door..]]
But he keeps knocking and keeps knocking and keeps knocking..
Yeah my car is out front but that don't mean i'm here though!!
I swear he was like knocking for a good five minutes..
Like who does that?!
Who stands outside, in the rain, in the cold, knocking..for five minutesss..smh
I'm sitting on my tiolet thinking like,
"Dxmn ma dude..aint nobody here..it's Thanksgiving..bxtch bye.."

Ughh..and this dude just came back!!
And he called my name..wtf??
and i took my booty right back into that bathroom..haha..

Anyways..so yeahh..i'm bout to go lay down and ignore him some more..

__________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment