Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Alpha Female-Ish Aren't We












As I look back on the past few months..yearss..mears..??

I see that I am lacking a bunch of stuff in my life.
Pshh. A friggin’ job. A Puggle dog. A car. Etc...
But one thing that is like, on thee tippy top of my list isssss..

**DRUM ROLL POR FAVOR!!**

A Boo. A Baby. A Boyfriend.

It’s not like I necessarily NEED a man but it’s just like..I’m tired of being around females all day long!
Haha. I want to be able to feel some chin hair and smell some AXE Body Spray for a change.

And I’m at a time in my life where it would be nice to have a boyfriend. So I think I’m also at a healthy state where, like I said, I don’t need one but I would like one.

I Want A Man, Dxmn It.

There have been times where I’ll see a dude who is like, what I want in a dude, and I just let it walk past. Never seeing them again. And I just like, figured this out but like, if I want something..then I should go get it, right??

For example, if a pig and a frog cost the same price and you really really want a pig, but then come to find out, there aren’t any more pigs..you wouldn’t waste your money on getting the frog because it’s not what you want, right?? You would just wait until the Farm had got some more pigs.

Whoa..what??


Haha..wrong example. But okay, more like this. If you want a striped sweater, you would go and get that striped sweater!!

Much better.

So now, I have this determination to get a boyfriend before this year is over. I mean, imma do whatever it gotta take. I’ll learn to build up the courage to go talk to guys that I want to get to know.
I’ll take chances.
I’ll take risks.

I’ll do the whole dern sha-bang-a-bang..lol..whatever!

As a way to make sure I keep up with this goal, is to blog about my progress in this..uhh..Man Hunt of mine.

[[Urban Dictionary of the word Man Hunt:: A venture in which one or more members of the female sex set out to find themselves each a man.]]

And I’m not starting this blog series up just to like, have it up here. It’s also going to be, I hope, a helpful tool to girls AND guys out there who would like to know some relationship advice as well.

So hop into a well constructed, comfortable seating position and come along for the ride of
Alex’s Man Hunt!

****

Tip Number 327
Let other people know that you are looking for a significant other. All you gotta do is go up to some of your close friends and say
“I really want to be in a relationship. So if you know of anybody whose nice and single, keep me in mind.”
It may take some deep gulps of swallowing your pride, but trust me. If you want something, you’ll do whatever you can to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment