Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The day I was born!



This post is mainly gonna be pictures...I LOVED my outfit today..lol.
and also..for the first time in like EVER I didn't design the pictures..just put a "watermark" on it.


I like the look of my hair in this one!


thee birthday outfit && my rugrats pillow


my favorite..it happened naturally


umm..yeah.


my 'fit again


one year ago today..ugh

HIGHLIGHTS: a lot of ppl told me happy birthday today...I got presents...I wore a name tag that said 'Hello my name is: AVAILABLE Birthday Girl' [[ppl called me desperate and nasty]]...I got presents...some ppl sung to me...kisses!

LOWLIGHTS:
my 'father' didn't call me...I barely did anything...I got hit a lot...I still didn't get a boyfriend...my 'father'
didn't call me.

March 18, 2009
the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment