Friday, March 27, 2009

Holding my tongue..



The other week my mother was driving me to school.
We had stopped at a stop sign [[no dip!]] and the song Want It Need It by Plies ft. Ashanti and the part were Plies says 'I'm sleepin', I feel your hand in my boxers/
Baby, it's five in the mornin', you rubbin' on Oscar/
Know if you wake him up it's gon' be problem'
and my mother says "Whose Oscar??" in her little weird squeaky voice..lol.
and I wanted sooo bad to like yell out 'IT'S HIS DICK MOM..HIS DICK!!!!' but I had to hold my tongue and I said nothing.
I just pretended like I didn't hear her because if I would have said 'IT'S HIS DICK MOM..HIS DICK!!' she prolly would have like..stopped the car and gave me the talk about the birds and the bees. [[and we don't want that =/]]
or looked at me like I had 'bout 6 heads.
eh.

Highlights: I got a new bed set..it's black; gray; and a lighter gray!, I think my hair is growing, I have a little more freedoms! lol
Lowlights: I have a lot of scars on my face..grr, my hair dye is almost completely grown out, the ambi fade cream stuff I use to fade my scars doesn't really work, I still don't have a boyfriend


March 27, 2009
'Whose Oscar??'

1 comment:

  1. lol, aww
    Plies is eww to me
    his songs are all about sex.

    ReplyDelete