Friday, March 13, 2009

mmm..Eye Contact =]]

Photobucket

So the other day..I'm browsing the space...you know; just looking.

and I go to uh..this dude's page..haha..I aint gonna say his name cause then it would be like I'm giving him a shout-out, and that's unfair to the many viewers because I aint giving them shout-outs.
welp..back to the story..and I like pause his song because I aint feel like listening to that junk DERN and I see there's a video!
A VIDEO!.....A VIDEOOOOOO!!!!
so I had to watch it.

turns out the video is of ppl dancing to the song on his page..ugh.

eff the fricken song it's all about the video.

so I watch the video; tell Alex about it; and then leave his page...then like a couple of hours later I go to youtube; search the video; watch it on there; and then I see BLOOPERS!; watch that ish.


and then I remember that I'm apart of a fricken blogspot; now I'm here showing you guys the video..if you haven't seen it already..if you have oh well watch it again.


I like how it's like a tutting song but also a freak dancing song [[..??]]
grr...just watch






March 13, 2009

Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment