Friday, March 27, 2009

RANDOMNESS!!











The following things i'm bout to list are things i can not stand.

-People who are still wearing Flight Jackets
-Swagga Scarfs
-People who are always stating the obvious
-BITERS!!
-Diddy
-People at school who walk through the wrong doors..
For example, everybody knows you supposed to walk on the right side of the walk way..which also includes the use of using the door on the RIGHT side. So why you think it's okay to use the left door when people are supposed to be coming out of it..??
UGH!!
-People who yell at their dogs like all the time. Like..those dogs don't know what the freak you talking bout..and yelling is just even worse.
-Okay, like when i'm walking in school, and someone is like walking real close behind me to the side of me..like they're trying to walk past me real fast..haha..idk..i get nervous//aggravated when ppl do that.
-HATE for my foods to touch. And anybody can tell me that it all ends up in the same place..no. Let me tell ya, i do not want my crispy chicken tenders to be covered in green bean juice..eww
-When people ask you why you did something.
Why did you cut your hair?? Cause i wanted to.

Why are you wearing that?? Cause. I. Wanted To.
Like..DUH!

Lol..idk if it's all me but i guess i just get aggravated a lot over little stuff.
And it seems like it's always with other people. Geesh.
_________________________________________________________

I don't know if this is something to be proud of but i don't think i'll get Acid Reflux when i get older because i eat Taco Bell almost every other day.

Nacho Bell Grande!
[[Camera Phone Picture.]]

It's like i've built some type of immune-ness to spicy foods. Other people in my family eat something spicy and they get heartburn. But i don't.
So i guess that's good..but then it may not be cause right now i don't feel nothing but when i hit my 40's, i'll be like..huge.
Possibly.
______________________________________________________________

Back to the stating the obvious thing, people are always telling me i have a big forehead and a "pointy nose" and a big head

But like..duh..i already know that. So why keep telling me??
[[Stupid-os]]

Personally, i like my features.

I just say, I'm unique and they just can't handle the fact that they just blend-in with everyone!

**Big 'Ol Z-Snap**


[[And Funny Faces Too!]]

But okay, tonight my mama calls me into her bedroom and asks me something::

Moms - So when you get your insurance card, what doctors do you have to see??
Alex - Umm..The Eye, Derm, Gyno, Thera, Teeth.....
And the LOVEEEE Docta!!
Moms - **tskk tskk**
Whatever Alex..Bye..

Gaw..isn't my Mother a sweetheart??

No comments:

Post a Comment