Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Don't Have A Pole..OR A Basement











Yesterday, I check my YouTube subscriptions and Bow Wow has an update.
Now usually, I don't watch his update videos cause they usually be like..ten minutes long and ah girl like
me just doesn't have the time for all that.
But I decided to watch this one..
And he announces that the music video for
"Pole In My Basement"
Will premiere on his YouTube account on May 30th at 9AM.
But okay..one..
The video just showed up on YouTube at like..2:OO PM
Haha..
And then me, or anybody, I was thinking that i would see like a
REALL
Music Video..like with directors and it has a possibility of coming on MTV or BET..
......
THIS!
Is what I friggin' witness..



"Got that night vision on yo a$s"

**blank stare**

This look like some video made off of a Mac Computer..
Not exactly hype like he was making it seem to be..
Too much bitties and tutt for my eye viewing..
Just..UGH!
Did Bow Wow really just make this video.??
Did He??
SMH.
I hope he like, makes another video for this because I doubt this version will be on televisions
and I actually like this song..i liked both version of Pole In My Basement actually..
Just..hmph..this needs a remixx or some ishh..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of music videoss..
There's one out now for
"Birthday Sex"
By Jeremih.
Finally I can put a face with this voice!!



YUMMY!!
__________________________________________________________________________

Andddd Another Video..

New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL HD Music Video (Extended/Uncensored Version) * Skee.TV from Skee TV on Vimeo.



JERRRRKKKKKK!!

1 comment: