Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whose My Little Scotty Poo??














..As Precious would say.
But who is Scotty Poo??
He's my FAVORITE Uncle.
[[I do have another uncle..but he's like..somewhere in Australia dealing with Koala Bears and being on those ads that are on park benches or something..hmph..]]
So yeah..since I hardly talk or see Australia Uncle..he can't be my favorite.
So Scott will do just fine.

I love my uncle Scott for a bunch of reasons..but thee major reason why is because..
He's soo friggin' funny.
That it's not..even..funny...??

So here are some quotes//stories from my Uncle.
Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


One day, my Uncle had asked me if I liked Facebook or Myspace better.
My sister likes Facebook..I like Myspace.
And then my mama asks him if he even has a Myspace and he's like,
"Yess..I do. I have Albina from Russia.
Tom, you know Tom.
Kerico.
Christine.
And some girl that goes by the name 'Muffin'."

Then another time, I think we were talking bout like..having children or something.
Something like that.
And I guess my family had said some baby we knew was soo cute.
And my uncle was like,
"I have a child. I think I have the cutest child.
The mother won't let me see the baby though."
Then my sister had asked him where the mother is and he's like,
"She worked at a bar in Missouri."
And we were all like..when did you ever go to Missouri
And he's like,
"I met her in my travels.."

Haha..I don't know man.
Imma have to like, record him talking one day and put it up here.

And oh!!
Almost forgot.
My birthday was today!!
Me and the crew have like mass pictures and videos that we took over this weekend
But there just wasn't like time to design it all and make it look nice for the BlogSpot to be able to put it up on the actual day of my creation.
But stay tuned for it coming up this week.

Ahh..my first blog as a sixteen year old.
Can you digg it??

1 comment: