Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Week Or So In My Converse.












"Bzrnt..bzrnt..goes my phone.
It's like it's little way of telling me 'hello'.
As my fingers dance upon it's QWERTY keyboard,

I wait for it's response to see what is in store.

It knows my common phrases like 'omg' and '143'
And my new found buddy, that's right, KGB..."

You know those little commercials where they got these "agents" answering random questionss??
Let me tell you, they come in han-dee!
I've texted them questions about like, different kinds of cars, why do people snore, why can't you use cell phones in hospitals, and what does 'cunt' mean.
Allll have given me correct answers..or atleast, the answers I have been looking for.

Remember a couple posts back when I mentioned we would make a video at Sonics??
Yeah..see..we did..buttttt.
We don't know a lick of how to edit some videos..soo yeahh..
=/
But we got pictures!!

Hehe..our Waiter-Skater


The Sonic day was also for my birthday kind of..
Soo..Speaking of Birthdayss.
Let's take a looky at mine, shall we??

As you know, yeah, I got gifts..like Ray-J..lol..blah.
My most favorite, and probably random gift i got was thiss..

'It's our anniversary of the first time you said the L-Word..' -Gina
'Lick Me??' -Martin
Haha..CLASSICSS!!
But I just read on Wikipedia on like, the cancellation of Martin and wow,
Tisha Campbell sued Martin Lawrence for sexual harassment..
Hmm.
Martin will still be one of my favorite sitcoms of all time..

Another thing for my birthday was birthday cards.
A lot of them didn't contain money..lol..but whatev.

My favorite birthday card from my Sister, Loryn.


She gave me an I.O.U for my birthday.
Awww..that's so sweet of her.

Also, what comes with birthdays is to become a little bit more mature.
So I've applied to some jobs and I'm looking at cars as well.
I have this weird feeling though with the job search.
I always feel like, everytime I give my application to someone,
I see it as the people, or the current employees don't want me working there and possibly taking their jobs..
TRICK!!
Then I feel like, what if they don't even show my application to the manager or whatever..
Stuff like that freaks me out and ticks me off.

Today, Saturday.
Me and my mother went to Ihop this afternoon.
'So can us going to Ihop be your Mother Day's gift from me??' -Alex
'Are you paying??' -Moms
'No..but still..can it??' -Alex
Me and my Mama drove like everywhere today.
To check on applications, to eat, to look at cars..and repeat.
And it seemed like EVERYBODY was out today.
Down//Up here in North Cacka-Lacky,
It was like..90 something degrees today.
100 degrees in the car.
And 102 in the shade.
But everybody was out.
That's what I like about summer time.
You always seeing somebody new that was just, locked up in the house, hibernating or some ishh.
Like, you can drive by a house every single day during the Winter and not see ah soul.
But when Spring and Summer time come around..
Ohhhhhhhh.
That house got like a birthday party going on.
A cook out.
A wedding.
Haha..everythingg.

Kind of liked my outfit//appearance today as well..so..ha..yeah..you knoww!


I am like, a big, huge, ginormous fan of big earrings.
I try and wear them with every and any.
But I think I keep buying the wrong oness.
I guess mine are like, too heavy and possibly even fake at that.
That my earring holes are more like..slitss.
And the big earrings hurt my ears and I get like little crusties on them and puss like stuff coming out of them.
But shoot, I rub a little bit of some Off-Brand Neosporin on them thangs
and put the big bamboo earrings back on in.
Any Remediess??
Besides not wearing them anymore.

Sorry for a somewhat long post.
But in highschool, there are things called exams and projects that are
being all completed right before summer vacation starts.
Bummer.
And I have a 3-4 page paper with cited pages and a visual presentation
and a full presentation that needs to last atleast like..five minutes i think,
All bout the Cambodian Genocide.
Big Whoop.
So yeahh..I need to get up on it!!
Which also means,
Not enough time to blog for mee..
But Precious??
Um...she should still be here.

If I do have time though..my next post will be abouttt...

Curly//Thick Hair.

A blessing??
Or a tragedy??

On the next..
Ask Butta And Bae.

_______________________________________

My Break Away From Blogging Beginsss..
NOW!!
Catch me later mis chicas y chicos.

___________________________________

Editor's Note::
Precious will be busy as well with school..soo yeahh..
Make this our official blogging break..
Don't you want us to pass on to the next grade??
Lol..okay then.
=)

2 comments: