Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Hope He Robs The Cradles...














What do you get when you start with an athelete's body.
Plus all the fine eyes and lips and...
"accessories"
if you will.
Then sprinkle a little bit of
STEEZE
up on it.
Also add some vocals and some tats..
And
REMOVE
the braidss..
What do you get??

TREY MUHFXCKIN SONGZ!!


**passes out of computer chair**

AHH!!

I just love me some Trey Songz.
I once had a dream where I had a job at the mall and I had to clean one of the Men Bathroom Stalls.
And then in walks out of the stalls, Trey Songz.
And we're all like, talking or whatever.
Real chill scene, ya know.
And Trey was like, flirting with me and what not.
**School Girl Giggles**
Then!!
Out of another stall, out walks
DRAKEEE!!
And then I'm talking to him..we all talking.
Then in the dream, Drake catches feelings for me and him and Trey are talking bout me.
I get pictures with them, and in two of the pictures, they each give me a kiss on the cheek.
Then their security guard says they have to go and then they walk out.
....
But then they come back..
And they offer me three concert tickets and back stage passes.
And you know..that was just a dream I had when I was busy sleeping.
So..it gotta mean something right??

But okay, maybe it wasn't like a REAL dream cause I dreamt all that up.
Like, it just didn't come up in my mind..i planned it all out to happen.
Haha.

But anyways..
I love this guy, mannn.
He's like..perfect..to me.
For Me.
I need him..
And.
He needs a girl.

BAM!!
Video right here.

[[Nice Segway huh??]]



YUPPP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment