Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's Refresh This Bishhh..











"We gone get tipsy in this clubbbb..(tipsy in this clubb)
Plus I heard
the sex be 10 timessss...wettterrrr.."
-Pretty Ricky

Tell me that aint the most funniest//sickest//fruity-est//stupidest video on the internet right now!!
Haha..the pinkish red drawes is what did it for me.
Ahh..please! Gi
ve it all up PR..pleaseee..you guys are overr..
But if all those dudes replied back with a video response though..junk might be pretty sexy..
I'd deff watch.
So I guess
in honor of all this
SEXY SPEC
happenings going on..I decide t
o put on my drawes too and play some Pretty Ricky..

[[Ugh..do you see that ugly butt of ah bruise?! That's what you get when you horse play with ah BUNCH of people in a school auditorium and someone just gives that one person behind you ah reallll big push and you just go slamming into one of the arm rests of a seat...hard.. like full throttle..]]

And speaking of like..boxer shorts and drawes period..
Have you
ever hated a weather man??
Or just hate the weather outcome in general??
For the past few weeks, it's been nothing but ten minutes of sunshine
then the next twenty is
rain..then it drizzles..then is POURING.
And this thought just came to me while I saw this boy get off his school bus earlier today.
Imagine if like, it'
s rainy and cold in the morning..
So you opp to wear a long sleeve shirt..or a thermal or something..
NO UNDERSHIRT.
And then when you get out
of school or in the next couple of hours, it's like..
HOTT.
Super Hott.
I'm talking beads of sweat on your forehead, the bugs are all out buzzing around you, you get out the freshly air conditioned car for ah second..and when you get back in..it's super hott all over again.
And so yeah, I just saw this boy getti
ng off the bus in a tight, royal blue long sleeve shirt.
WITH PANTS!
Ugh..I was just like..
'Mannn, I know he mad..'
Haha..

But anywho,
Another reason for the Betty Boop
Boxer Drawes is that it's a special occasion right now..
I just had to put the Boxers on and wipe the Chick-Fil-A chicken sammich crusties off my shirt and get professional
for this...
I have a new obsession.
My Jerkin' Boys Obsession..eh..i still love them..but I'm getting grown..
So I need me a GROWN A$ obsession, ya know??
Introducing...
TH
E OCEANS 7.

I mean, seriously..
Do you see what I'm working with here??
Johnta Austin, B.Cox, Jermaine Dupri,
some man named Tyrone, and Trey Muhfxckin Songzz..
[[May I add,
Nelly and Usher are in the Oceans..]]
Sexy.sexy.sexy.sexy.
And I was reading on the Bow Wow Board in some post that they was talking about Trey Songz a lot on the board..
One girl had said something like,
"Trey is just soo sexy right now..I don't know what it is he's doing..but he's just sexyy.."
Dern Right He Is.

Fineness at it's Finest.
I didn't even have to edit this photo at all and add anything to it besides a border..
Hmmm-Mmmm.

Another update//special occasion if you will,
I'm not particularly feeling this BlogSpot layout anymore..
Idk..just after looking at Necole Bxtchie and blogging sites like that..
Eh..idk..just feel like another layou
t look..like..i'm thinking bout making it look like
AH REAL WEBSITE
Without like..a domain name and all this..other website...stuff...
Too Technical.

I'm telling yall..
Sum
mer of 2009 is gone be
Butta And Bae's
YEAR!!
Wa
it..season..??
It's gone be our season??
Yeahh..Only six more days of school left..
Pshh..after that..we just gone be chillin' at home..straight bummin'
Only thing to do is just..blog..Myspace..design..
I
'm saying though..
We got yall..we coming back..
TRUST AND BELIEVE!
____________________________________
_____________________________________________

BONUS!!

I had made this animation thingy from the Oceans 7 Music Video,
"So Much Swagg"
Cause I literally screamed and replayed this little scene like..fifty timess..
Andddd..I didn't put a friend ID on it or the Butta And Bae watermark on it..
And it's actually..not all that great to me..
I could of done better..but eh..
I'm lazy.
So take it if you want it..
=)

2 comments:

  1. love love trey songz..cute blog

    nd love da pix @ da top
    thnxz 4 hittin up ma blog stay n touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like alot.. nice post

    ReplyDelete