Saturday, May 2, 2009

Featured Friend::Mary




You may not know Mary but WEE do.
Precious had her in Spanish Uno.
Alex had her in Spanish Dos.
And Kaley had her in Chorus 2.
[[????]]
She wanted to be interviewed just because she shouted us out in a bulletin on Myspace.
So here we are..here it is.



Hello Mary.


What is your name?
My name is Mary Alexandra Ducksworth.
Ms. Mary if ya nasty.

Where were you born?
I was born in Turkey.

Was it fun being born in Turkey?
WAIT A MINUTE!! If you wonder where I was born...how did you know I was born in TURKEY!!
PRECIOUS MANN!!
I knew you kept a personal file on me!!
[[there was an arrow pointing to the previous question]]

Do you check our BlogSpot daily?
Uh...no. I just found out about it last week!! But maybe eventually I will. Ya never know.

Why do you wanna be featured on our BlogSpot?
Because!! I need to be featured in everything Precious does. And besides, this is interesting & well done and I thought it would be fun.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I have three brothers & one sister.

Are you mixed?
LOL. What? Why we gotta bring color into this? But no I'm not mixed. My mother is though.

When you get your license, will you drive Precious around...for the fun of it?
Sure will, Alex too!!
If you got some GAS MONEY.

What's your favorite candy?
Kit-Kats, Twix, and Sour Patch.

If you were trapped on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring and why?
1) Pharrell...cuz that's my honeydip.
2) Lifetime supply of Oreos...cuz I'll get hungry.
3) A CELLPHONE...cuz i gotta talk.

I hear you write poetry. Write one.
Do I like to write? Yes.
Will I write a poem? No...but I'll rap!!
"Butta & Bae
If you don't know 'em ya gay
Now all the bxtches in the house
say...hey!!"
(You likey)

If you were a tree, what would you be?
Who the fxck knows the names of trees, let alone which one they want to be.
I'm redoing this question: If you were a type of ice cream what would you be? -I'd be cookies and cream.

Do you like Rocsi on 106 & park? Because we HATE her.
She's cool. Sometimes I wonder how those teeth got in her mouth.

Aeropostale, Hollister, or Abercrombie?
Man....Non!!
H&M & Forever 21 thank you have a nice day.

"What would you do....IF YOUR SON WAS AT HOME. CRYING ALL ALONE ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR CAUSE HE'S HUNGRY..." -City High.
"And the only way to feed em is to sleep wit a man for a lil bit of money."
Nah I'd jus get my ghat and pop a few nxggas and rob a bank!! =)

Thanks for the interview. Next I want a Vlog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment