Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm not so perfect.

I'm not perfect...no one is in my opinion.
But one of my BIGGEST pet peevs is when someone points out my imperfections or something soo obvious.


Example!

I have a big forehead..yes I know this people.
I've been living for 16 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, and 6 days..I know that my forehead is big so there is no need for you to say 'with your big as* forehead.'

and plus...that kinda Elementar
y and Middle School don't you think??
I'm a tenth grader now and people are still trynna play me about my forehead and it mainly be the people who have even worse character traits than me! And it's childish that people have to pick on me, or other people for that matter to try to get the upper hand. I think my big forehead actually accents my face..my head because if it was smaller I'd prolly look weird..in my opinion.

I talk slow...everyone whose heard me talk knows I talk so..and I do too.
If I'm saying something someone is quick to say 'dang you talk slow' or 'I knew it was Precious because of her slow talking'
wtf...I aint saying nothing about you talking fast.
If my slow dialect really offends you THAT bad cover
your ears when I'm talking...zone me out...hell just deal with it.

I'm super ditzy..yeah I'll admit it.
I have more than my enough blonde moments.
I say the first thing that comes to my mind sometimes and most of the time it's something off the wall.

I ask question about stuff some people may get..but I need a better understanding on things.
My subject is math...it deals with numbers so I don't have to do a literary analysis on it or try to understand when supply is greater than demand.
but I'm smart..I'm ditzy but I'm smart which is why I have higher than a 4.0 [[yes I am bragging!..lol]]
therefor when I ask a question to get a better underst
anding on something DON'T call me dumb and shake your head; wonder how I'm making better grades than you but I'm so dumb.
ugh. and then what really gets to me is when I'm asking a question in class or trying to explain something someone will mumble 'ugh you so stupid' or something of that nature but my explanation is correct or my question is the answer you were looking for.
:|

blah..that whole point of this blog was to let you guys know that I know I aint perfect..I have a big forehead...I talk super slow...I have my ditzy moments...but th
at doesn't mean you have to down me about it.
eh.


My niece; she's one; her name is Tyaza; she sucks her thumb; she loves me; I love her

May 8, 2009

'Is "Chicken of the Sea" chicken..or fish??'

No comments:

Post a Comment