Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm A Poet&&Didn't Even Know It












Ever have you ever had a certain phase??
Whether it be a phase of just eating brownies every single day
Or wearing this one piece of jewelry for a whole week..
My phase lately has been listening to Donnell Jones songss.
And this one song..omg..this one song right here!





IS MY SHXT!!

Haha..I have been playing this song non friggin' stop!

And the one part, the chorus, I was listening to it just yesterday and when I heard that part again,
I just got butterflies in
ma tummy and it brought back..
SOMETHING.
So I decided to write a poem or whateverr..
Enjoy..=]]

*ahem*

Your voice and your words is what I cherish.
Your hands, your lips, and your body is what I yearned.
Your time, your patience, and your heart is what I wanted.
The unanswered calls, the foolish fights, and the cheating is not what I asked for.
But that's what I was willing to s
ign up for if that meant still having you.
~
Where you are is where I THINK I need to be....
But our bads somehow out weigh our goods and I see
that we're better being just a "you" and a "me"
SE
PERATE-LY.



No comments:

Post a Comment