Saturday, August 8, 2009

FML.











This past week as NOT been my week.
My family are a bunch of eff ups.
But I
mean that out of love.
Honestly.
Today we were suppose to go out to eat for my Grandma's birthday.
But now we're no
t because my sister is not back from the beach yet
and my Uncle is going to play poker.
Now if I was my Grandma, I'd say
EFF THEM.
And h
ave my cake and eat it too.
But naw.
And I wore m
y pants that make my booty look like
you could sit a cup on that thang right there
just for this occasion but now, nope.
Anot
her thing,
I was suppose to
go school supply shopping today.
Hell, I was suppose t
o be out of this house like, five hours ago.
But naw.
My mama didn't leave me the money for it like I asked her too.
Now she's stuck in traffic so she's gone be even more late.
Kaley's not even home yet right no
w and she was suppose to come with me.
Aw
ww..here it go.
Another thing.
My last
day at my job was July 31st.
And still haven't got my paycheck!!
Ugh!!
A bish is running lo
w on her cash flow, got dxmn.
But I'm not
slacking though.
I'm in the process of filling out applications.
See!!

"Am I willing to travel?? Hell no. But I'll mark yes.." -Precious
Count 'em.
Ten of them things.
But does that necessarily mean I'll get a job??
=|
OH.
Another thing.
Have yall ever had that one friend that just know how to piss you off??
Like, your day being good as hell.
But then that friend just wanna text you or say something that just ruins it??
SMH.
Is this not dope?!

Yess this is my desktop.
Probably thee only neat thing about my jerk face of a computer.
I did have a picture of Trey Songz as my desktop background.

But I got nervous when I heard my mama bout to come in my room
And I didn't want her asking 21 questions.
So I switched it.
Haha.
And another thing.

School starts in 17 days.
"Imma get my shoes from Good Will. Imma get my socks from Good Will. Imma get my jeans from Good Will. Imma get my shirts from Demetrius.." -Corey.

=/

1 comment:

  1. check out my blog

    authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

    its worth readingg i promiseee;;)

    ReplyDelete