Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Hmmm..Five More Minutes!!"











For Precious and I,
school starts on August 25th.
Precisely six days away.
I'm ready but then I'm not.
But that doesn't mean I d
idn't already get a bunch of stuff for school.
So here we go.

I guess I'm not your average gal cause I don't carry pocket books.
I carry back packs instead.
Look at these beauties right here!!
I carried the yellow one for first semester of tenth grade.
And the brown one for second semester.
Yesss, I
had two back packs for one year.
Ever since these two, I just love Jansport back packs.
And I received my new one this morning for eleventh grade.
Gah. I love to have that thang on my backside.
But okay.
Now on to school supplies.
See, I love going back to school shopping for supplies the most.
Don't know why but I just do.
And I always say to myself each school year that imma take like good care of everything and do well and keep everyth
ing organized.
So I op for stuff
that will like help and influence that.
Buttttttt.
Yeahhh.
Things change.
Mechanical Pencils, High Lighters, Post-Its, Stapler, One Pen.
Love Love Love these binders.
Umm. A composition notebook, planner, folder, some other kind of folder, and a one subject notebook.
**Hits Desk With Fist**
Grrr. That reminds me.
I still nee
d to get paper.
Haha
..ugh.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

BONUS FLICK!!


1 comment:

  1. awwwww i so miss high school i think im gonna go school shopping for my niece so i can feel like a scholar again.. lmao =]

    ReplyDelete