Monday, August 17, 2009

&& I don't have ANY sympathy for you!



my mama has always told me that whatever happens in our house stays in our house.
but considering the fact that this happened like...on the other side of the United States I guess that statement doesn't pertain to this.
ha.
so when I was in like...third grade we moved from Colorado Springs, Colorado to Denver, Colorado...I think I told you guys this before.
and my oldest sister [[Tomonica]] didn't like my mom's husband at the time so she went back to Colorado Springs with some of the 'family' we h
ad out there.

um...she started getting in trouble...stealing and all that ish...mind you she was only seventeen or so...she got kicked out of all of the schools in Colorado Springs for fighting...so she dropped out because she was gonna get held back.
blah.

She's been to jail a whole bunch of times...my mom says she doesn't know why she acts like that because we weren't raised like that...and it's true; whatever we ask for we get...it may take some time because my mom's a single parent but we still get it.

but yeah...when we moved to North Carolina a couple of years ago my sister was supposed to come with us..but she opted out and stayed in Colorado Springs...she continued to get in trouble and as soon as she went to jail her friends and our 'family' would just forget about her and she'd call my mama to bail her out.

a year and some months ago sh
e had my niece, Tyaza, and she continued to do what she had been doing.
nd my mama be like stressing out because now it isn't just her daughter getting in trouble, it's her granddaughter being in harms way.


so like in March, April, May...one of those months my sister goes to jail for identity theft or something like that and my niece is left with some 'family members' so my mama traveled out there to get her.

And like...every time my sister goes to jail my mama sends some money out there to bail her out or asks someone to bail my sister out and she'd pa
y them back.
I got tired of it because my mama is already struggling trynna take care of us out here and then she's gotta take five hundred dollars out of something and bail my sister out only for her to go back a couple of months later.


but yeah...my mama takes my niece and says 'When you get out and get all your shxt together then she can come back' I'm thinking my sister is only gonna be in there a couple of weeks tops.

She stayed in jail for about three of four months and then my other sister [[Inika]]...the middle one sent some money out there to help bail her out...she was about to go to court anyway so I don't see the point...but yeah...she stayed out a week or so..went to court and BAM!
they sent her to prison for four years.


my family was already planning on sending my niece back because Tomonica thought she was just gonna go to Com-Core or something like that.
I was angry because she doesn't deserve to have a baby when she's such a fxck up!

ugh.
my mama was super sad...so was Inika...I didn't give a fxck because she deserves what she got.
call me mean...call me rude...call me whatever but it's the truth.
she should have been got her life back on track especially after she had Tyaza.

and then the other day she calls and she's like call mama on three way and I do but my mom doesn't answer the three times I call and I was laughing at
Alex and Tomonica goes 'It's not funny Precious, did you hear what happened to me' and I'm like '....yeah'

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for her...I think this is what she needs to understand that she can't just keep breaking the law, going to jail, getting bailed out, and then doing it all over.



I did Tyaza's hair. :D; I look type weird in this..eh.

August 17, 2009
I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment