Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whattt?!?



Yes I did it.
I got the LG Vu like I said I was going to do.
I opted out on the LG Xenon because my sister was gonna get it and I didn't want to have the same phone as her again.



I'm still kind of getting used to the touch screen part because...uh...I've never had a touch screen phone..lmao.
I accidentally press buttons all the time.
When I'm texting I accidentally press send in the middle of a word.

uh.
It's good so far though..I love it.
I can go a whole day without charging it and at the end of the night I would still have two bars [[which is almost full]]
and it also came with a free 4GB microSD card...ahh..yes!

urg...I hate having short hair sometimes..lol.
since it's hot and my hair doesn't touch my neck that's kind of a plus but when I need a perm or want to put my hair in a ponytail I have to struggle because the back is short and it doesn't fit into the ponytail.
I feel like a chicken head..lmao.



my niece is a sixteen month grown woman.
she walks around the house like she runs it...she yells at you if you yell at her...she hits you when you hit her.
lmao.
she thinks she can do as she please..urg.
we have little safety plug things in the outlets and she stays trying to pull them out and then runs like I can't catch her.
little bad tail..but I love her..lmao.

School is about to start!
in five days like Alex said...but she said six because she wrote a blog yesterday..ha.
I'm kinda ready but then I'm not...I'm scared this is gonna be the year that I mess up my straight A streak and get an F or something.
ugh...but I'm gonna stop thinking that.
eh.

remember how I told you guys I dropped Honors English III...well My Honors English I and II teacher texted me [[yes...I have my teacher's number..lmao]] and told me that since the Honors English III teacher saw my grades and stuff she saved a spot for me...even though I didn't do the project.
ugh.
I thought I was free...lmao.

my plants are doing super good..I would put pictures up but the pictures that I took make them look bad..ha.

yeah...that's about it.
I need to get up on my blogging game...seems like most of my blogs are just updates and ish.
blah.


yes, I made this...and I just wanted to show off...lmao.

__________________________________________________________

'You're gonna love me...you may not fall in love with me but you will love me one day.'

August 20, 2009
so..yeahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment