Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Money Management...



every since I could remember I've been good at spending money wisely..ha.

I remember when I was little my mom had won a lot of money at Cripple Creek in Colorado and she gave me and my two sisters one hundred dollars each...it was a lot of money to me back then and we went shopping and I got like...several outfits and some shoes while my sisters only got like two outfits.

I know to use money on important things or something.
When I get school clothes I get my pants from Ross because Ross is super cheap and it has some cute clothes.
I get my shirts on sale or something..I don't know but I do have a lot of shirts and I have no clue how I got so many.
and I mostly splurge on shoes...yess...shoes!

I be making deals with my mama when I want something. like when me and Alex went to Summerfest...since I had been asking for so much prior to that I told her I would wash dishes for three days, not ask for anything else until school shopping, and I'd clean my bathroom.

I kinda failed at that deal...but I still got to go...lol.

Since I want a car next year for my birthday, I told her not to get me anything for Christmas but I kinda want to go to California and spend Christmas with my other family so I don't know how that's gonna go.

eh.

I don't know what the purpose of this blog was because I really don't have any tips...except to look for sales and bargains and ish. Like Ross or Marshall's. And Aeropostale has good sales around Christmas time and ish.

speaking of school ish...I need to know a good place to get camis.
I haven't really been looking but that doesn't matter..lol..just let me know.


August 12, 2009
what's in my pocket dawg?? nothing really.

No comments:

Post a Comment