Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Sit&&Write This Letter....











Dear Jeremih;

Hmm
m. Baby don't get it twisted.
I'm not interested in your Birthday Sex even though that would be nice..
I only wanna get to know you.
Maybe start out as friends and see where things may lead ya know.
I remember h
earing you on the radio one day.
And I was jammin' being like
"WHO IS THIS?!"
You sounded good.
Shxt.
You sounded sexy as hell.
But I wasn't
gonna let anybody know that.
Then your music video came out.
My head was cocked to the side harder than a mug.
Mouth all open, smiling, eyes bright.
Just, hmmm.
Then I saw you on MTV's Sucker Free.
The way you talked, oh my gosh.
I was feening hard for you babe.
Then I saw you on YouTube videos like in interviews and such.
Then things started getting difficult cause I just knew you was acting all sexy and what not towards me.
You little trickster you.
Later, I saw your Access Granted show for Imma Star.
And sweetie, yes you are.
Then co
me to find out, you're silly!!
And i loveeeee a guy who can be silly.
We have so much in common also.
You have a little hump thing in your hair style and so do I.
You play the piano, I played the keyboard piano once.
You graduated High School when you were sixteen.
Umm.
I'm sixteen now.
All i'm trying to
say is that, I really like you.
And maybe you will like me too.
I know you travel a lot cause you one of dem celebrities..
But c'mon.
North Carolina is where your heart is baby.
Come To Me.
I mean like,
I will drop Donell Jones and Trey Songz for you in a
HEARTBEAT.
Dead Serious.

Your NEW Supporter//Future Wife,
-Alexandra

_______________________________________________________________________________

DXMNNNNN.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Ooh girl, why your steering wheel all white and sticky..pshh..I don't know.." -Alex

1 comment:

  1. ummm girl...
    i soooo feeel you...
    when i saw him...live on the carpet @ the bet awards..singing his lil heart out about my birthday sex...i knew we were meant to be. i told kid cudi we would have to take a break b/c someone else had my heart...he is beautiful

    ReplyDelete