Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FML..Part Two??











This all happened like some weeks ago but I didn't type it up cause I needed pictures..
And I finally took them pictures.
Woo.
Okay s
o one night, I'm taking a few friends home.
Picture this if you will.
It's dark.
And it's rainy and wet and stuff.
Now the people who live across from me always have like cars parked in front of their house.
Now they have a drive way but it seems
like only this one broke car just sits out there in their drive way.
And what was even
more worse is that they parked their car in
FRONT
of the drive way.
Like, who does that??
But keep reading.
So I'm backing out of my driveway..
None of my knuckle head friends is l
ike, looking in the back window to like sorta help me.
And I had one car coming from one way of the street and another on the other side.
An
d then all of a sudden..
BOOM.
I hit their car.
=|
And what made it worse is tha
t I drove away so I could take my friends home.
Lol..but I was gonna come back
but still it was kind of like a hit and run.
So on the drive to take my f
riends home, my mama calling me
and so does my sister
who like really tries to act like my mama.
WHEN SHE AINT!!
And what's embarrassing is that my cell phone's ear piece is really loud so all my friends could hear them yelling at
me..
But yeah.
The neighbors aint do nothing cause as my mama said, they was high anyways.
And my car
still in tip top shape..

Awww..look at my baby sitting clean on 12''s.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

For many of yall that don't know, I have two dogs.
They mixed with something..i don't really know.
Some of this..Some of that.
But this lit
tle one is like..crazy.

Wait..look at this beast's mug.

This is her. K-Oz is her name.
You pronounce it like Chaos.
???
Now a few months ago, we actually saw her tear apart a little orange cat.
And I'm thinking like,
"Little K-Oz, what did that cat ever do to you??"
Ha
ha..yeahh exactly.
She just crazy.
And then when me and my family finally went out to eat for my Grandma birthday,
the next day, our other next door neighbors comes over and is like all in a nonchalant tone
being like,
"Yeahhh. You're little dog come under my fence and had her mouth on my dog's bandana and would not let go..my husband's pinky is even broke from trying to break up the fight...blah blah blah.."
Then a few hours later, I found out she typed out like a two page letter about the whole incident and sent it to us to read.
She went on some stuff how if this happens agai
n and we're not around, she will call the Animal Police or whatever and have them take K-Oz away.
Like, idk, i don't get it.

So yeah.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a letter from the city and like have us kicked out.
I mean, I'm hitting cars and our pets are attacking other animals and people and jank.

On to good news though.
My long distance lover came down here last Saturday to spend some time with me.
It was like our first ever seeing of each other so it was special.

And he told me to keep his Gatorade Bottle so don't think I like, just took it and have it in some shrine of him or whatever..lol.
Cute Moment::
He knows I love Trey Songz and when it was getting dark and he had to leave he sung the little verse of Trey Songz "I Gotta Go"
to me...=)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah I'm falling in love with you. I think about you 24/7. We talk all day every day. I would do anything for you, I would drive 200000000 miles just to see you baby..."

No comments:

Post a Comment