Thursday, August 20, 2009

To Whom This May Concern..



Dear You,

I've realized that I've been a little bit petty. I've held this grudge for almost a year now and I'm ready to let it go. I miss you...I miss the bond we had, but I know that it could never be what it was. I am willing to let it go and maybe start over or something.

When we had our...day together I realized how much you've been trying to get me to talk to you again and when you cried and told me that you didn't want me to think you didn't care it kinda tugged at my heart a little because I should have noticed all of this before.


I appreciate you...and I know that life is too short to be holding grudges over little things. So today, August 20, 2009, I, Precious Mann, say that I forgive you...for kind of betraying me and I want to start over. I'm not saying that I'm gonna jump right into being all buddy buddy with you again, but I can work on it.


And I thank you for being the best even when I was my worst.

Love,
Precious


August 20, 2009
I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment