Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Don't Like It Unless It's Brand New.













**robotic voice**
Birthday Countdown Starts In
3..2..1
Yess everybody.
I will be sixteen years of age in exactly four dayss.
Can you believe it?!

I already got a birthday present from Thee Momss.
She got me the thing that I have been wanting sooo bad since 2008.

Now open up the box....

YESSSS!!!
Official Ferris Bueller Nike SB's!
These are my babies.
And my first ever SB's as well.
Gawd, can't you just SMELL the new shoe leather smell on these puppies?!

I try them on...

You know i had to switch out those white laces and put in them cheetahs...or leopards..whatever.

I wore them to school today..
[[Wednesday]]
And here are those pictures::


And I just liked this one.

=)

And to answer everybody that asked me 21 questions about me and these shoes today::

Rico, you BETTER not get these shoes for yourself..or i will kill you like i said i would.
No Blayne, I am not rich.
Ayanna and Ashia, I personally like the cheetah print laces better than the white ones.
Tierra and Paris, don't ever touch my shoes again while on the bus.
And for everybody who asked me where i got them at...
THEE INTERNET!
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment