Monday, June 1, 2009

Top 3 Questions Girls Get Askedd











1) How old are you??

2) Do you have a boyfriend??

3) Are you a virgin??


=|
______________________________________________________________________

Speaking of questions and boyfriend and whatever..relationss..
Now tell me why..
This girl I know got a letter..
A TWO PAGE LETTER
from this boy at school today..
First off, who still writes letters to ask somebody out??
Lmaooo..
And this dude was on some stalker type ishh..
I don't remember the whole letter per say but some parts were like::

"..I want to let you know..everything I told you was real. Somewhere down the road if someone tells you that i'm really in the ninth grade..i wanted to be the first to tell you so you don't think i'm lying..."

"...I remember seeing you on the stair case..I asked you if you rode Bus 12..and you said yes. I then asked you if you wanted a boyfriend and you said yess.."

[[That was the last part of the letter too..he didn't even sign it properly or even finish it..haha..he just stops right there..and the girl that he gave this letter to told me that when he asked her if she wanted a boyfriend..she told him no..haha..so wtf??]]

Seriously, this dude on some other stuff.
And i just friggin' realized that..okay..these two people ride the same bus..
But the dude gives the letter to ANOTHER dude to give to the girl..
Lmao..why couldn't he just give the letter to her himself??

1 comment: