Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gir, You Is A Mess..












I usually thought I was like thee only one who didn't have pet peeves.
Cause I don't really consider stuff pet peeves.
I gets gutta with it and just say that certain ish gets on my nerves.
But one thing that tops them all..

Issssssss.

FEMALES W
HO COME OUT THE HOUSE....
BUSTED.


Yall know what I'm talking bout.

You always seeing some kind of female with her hair still wrapped..
sweat pants..
chinese slipperss.
Just ugh..looking a mess!!

I mean, we are ladies.
We are basically expected to be pretty and smell good and look nice..
Or in dude terminology..

To show off that a$$ and tiddays.

Haha..and i hardly doubt you can do all that with your edges sticking up and out and a big 'ol sweat shirt on
that goes past your knees.

And one thing that errked me to write this blog is I saw this girl pictures on Myspace.
Her and her friends went out to Applebee's it looks like,
This girl had on like a basketball shirt with cut off sleeves.
I don't know what b
ottoms she was wearing.
And her hair in a
MESSY
pony tail.
Like...really??
You come out to Applebee's like that???
All your little friends was dresse
d nice and ishh..why couldn't you!?!?!

UGH.

And I know I know..
We girls be having our off days some dayss..
Naw.
Eff That.
You get up and put on a clean shirt and some nice jeans..
brush your hair and make it look presentable
before you step
a toe out that house.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeahh..she was like the worst I could Google..
Don't do what she did.
And I think she wore this out to a party..

MAJOR FAIL.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment