Friday, September 11, 2009

My life..

is a mess right now.
not so much but it kinda is.
I have mixed up emotions, a whole lot of problems, and I'm on an emotional roller-coaster.

and like...I want to tell someone, but I can't because I don't want people to be all in my business.
I can be happy for a good two hours and then go to not talking to anyone.

it's not because I want attention and I'm not bipolar.
ugh.

the littlest things are starting to get on my nerves...not really the littlest things and they aren't just starting to bug me, but now it irks me to the tenth power.

I asked my mom if our health insurance paid for therapy, but I guess she thought I was joking so she didn't check.
_________________________________

I don't feel like being bothered with anyone...but I have to be.

I have to go to school everyday and fake happy, actually be happy, or not be happy and everyone is hounding me asking me what's wrong.
Then I have to come home and tend to my niece and ish and when my mom comes home I can't really tell her anything because I don't want her to be in my personal problems...I don't want to let her in.

I wish this all would have happened during the summer because then I could choose to not be around anyone...I could just stay locked up in my room and actually not be bothered.

I guess it's the cost of being a teenager. And I'm gonna tell myself that all teenagers go through this because I don't want to feel any worse.


I didn't feel like opening PSPX2..so deal with it not having a watermark and ish.

I won't be writing blogs for a while because I REALLY need some time to myself and I don't need to be worrying about blogging along with all my other problems.

So the Butta portion of this blog is on HIATUS for a little while.

And I told myself before I wrote this blog that I wasn't going to apologize for my behavior...but I'm sorry to everyone that I've been acting all snobby with.
But you guys have to understand that I'm not always gonna be all happy-go-lucky...I handle my problems differently and if I don't want to talk about it...then don't try and make me.
but yeah...I'm sorry for my behavior.

September 11, 2009
I just need...space.

No comments:

Post a Comment