Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Like To Hear A Story, Here It Go..











So my mama went to the beach this weekend..
And oooohhhh child when I tell you I got into some mischief while she was gone..lol..

Okay..so first day she was gone..it was normal.
Now, there was this fly right, that was just buggin me and just wanted to stay in my room..
I thought I killed it.
I go into my itty bitty bathroom, brushing my hair..and I see this fly and I'm ticked off cause i coulda
SWORN
i just killed this fly five minutes ago.
So only thing I'm thinking is..
"Fly is right there..brush is in my hand..BAM!!"
But along with that BAM came a CRASH and i busted my light fixture with my hair brush..
I even cut my toe from that glass stuff from the light..
And I still didn't even kill that fly..

Since my mama was away, she couldn't cook for me and there was nothing in the kitchen but some Ramen Noodles and I had already had that like, twice already and I was getting tired of it..
So I wanted to go out and get something to eat..
So me and Kaley went out to this mexican place in Concord calling On The Border..
Or is it OFF The Border??
I don't know..just know that food be off thee Cadena..
And it's just something bout mexican food that bring out a different side of me..
Like, minus the toots and poots, I just start acting reall loopy off of some mexican food..
So when me and Kaley leave the place and we walking back to the car, the restaurant is playing salsa music outside so i'm salsa-ing outside and junk..
Like, I probably two stepped for fifteen minutes or more and Kaley was getting aggravated..lol..
Then I get in the car and i'm tryna find my car key right to put in the ignition..
But I just don't see the car key anywhere on my key chain..
Kaley think I'm playing but I was sooo friggin' serious..
Haha..so i bomb rush back into the restaurant and look in the seat and it's not there..
But then the bus boy stops us and gives me my key..
Woo.
This gone sound super duper dumb but I kinda wished that I wouldn't have found the car key so I could have stayed there and had no way home and had a more interesting story..

And I just told my mama all of this once she got back from the beach..umm..she just
tsked
and that was it..lol..

CrazyCrazyCrazy.

___________________________________________________________________________

And I don't care what nobody say,
The Game is a good show..lol..
Tia or Tamera Mowery can 'sho act her tail off..

No comments:

Post a Comment