Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Rules On Phoness..











Lately, the people that have my num
ber and the way they act with it has been driving me insane!!
So here i have made up a list of certain rules that you should not do when using a phone..





1) Yeah I may have messed up and gave you my number instead of taking yours..
but when you text me and keep texting me and I don't ever reply back...
Please..give up!
That is not cute, Boo-Boo..

2) Remember back in the home phone using days where it was considered rude to call after like nine or ten o'clock??
Shoot, same goes for me and my cell phone..
Do not call me at a late time..and don't keep calling at a late time if i aint answer the first time..
Like last night..the dude from Rule Number One called me last night..
AT ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.
Haha..like dude.
Who do you think I am??
I'm a white sixteen year old girl..
I don't party hard and I don't stay out at late hours of the night..
AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!!
Why call me at one o'clock exactly??
SMH.

3) If you texting me, and say you wanna call me on the phone and talk to me..and I tell you that I don't wanna talk on the phone..
Don't keep trying to get me to talk to you on the phone..

4) Don't send me pictures of things that I really don't care about..
I don't care how big your wing wang is..
And I don't care about seeing your birdchest..
Lol..just don't send me them type of pictures..
[[If i'm not interested in you..if i am though..pshh..send them thangs quick..=)..]]

5) Ugh..this should have been number one but it's going here..
This gets on my nerves!!!
Grr..
You know when you be texting somebody when you tryna plan stuff out..like for things to do??
And the person will reply back with an
"okay"
and that's it??
Or like, you give them some details on something like..for example..
You planning on going to see a movie so you text whoever and is like..
"The movie times are 8:35 and 9:55.."
And they'll reply back with an
"okay"
Like..haha..nooooo don't do that..
Text me back with what time you wanna go to the movies..duhh..

There's probably more to this but I can't remember..
But watch something happens today or tomorrow that will tick me off..hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment