Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Like My Short Stubs, Okay?!











If you a female..this may go for some males too..
But we all have a nail story of our own..
and here is mine..

So like a couple of days ago, I went to go get my toe nails done..
But I don't have a certain place where I get my nails done at..
It's like I've been to every nail place where I live at..

But anyways..a couple of days ago I wanted to go get my toe nails done..
So I head over to this one place and I walk in and is like..
"How much is yalls pedicures??"
And he's like,
"Twenty-three"
I had only brought a twenty dollar bill so i'm like, fxck..
"Ohh okay. Well how much is it just to get them painted??"
He's like..
"Twenty-three"
WTF.
No sir..no sir..
How you gone charge twenty three for a pedicure and then twenty three to just have them bishes painted?!?
RIP TO THE MOTHER LUVIN' OFF.
So i'm like..
Pshh..kick rocks..

Then I go over to this other place that's like right beside the first one..haha..
And I've been there before but the lady doing my finger nails that time kinda creeped me out..
She just kept looking at me..and I would probably look at her once and then turn my head to look in a mirror or something..
And i get like clowned everytime I go to get my nails done cause I don't have long fingernails and my hands are small..i guess..
and all the time the ladies will come up to me being like..
"Ooohhh..yo nail so short..you don want 'cryclics?? No want 'crylics??"
Ugh..if I wanted them I would have asked for them..lol..
Anyways..back to my toes..
they say they do pedicures for twenty dollars..again i'm like, fxck..
Lol..cause I really didn't wanna have to spend all twenty bones on getting my toes done..
So I sit in the massaging chairs and I did not like this one..
This one was aggressive and rough as hell..
And the type of shirt I was wearing was like real low cut and the way my undershirt was added more oomph to my chest region..so basically my chee-chee's was literally
OUT THERE.
And from the movement of the massage chair..they kept moving and ishh..
WHILE THIS LADY HAS A STARING PROBLEM..
Haha..so i turn the massage chair off..
And then like, you know how in the part of the pedicure they start taking that brush to your foot??
Like, that ish feels soo good..but I don't wanna be tryna to laugh or something cause it tickles..
So my facial expressions when that happens is like me biting my lip and closing my eyes..lol..
Which I guess could come off pretty sexual..
And it's like she was scrubbing my feet longer than usual..smh..

Ahhh..it was just soo creepy..lol..

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oohh girl what you mixed with?? White and Whiter.." - Alex.

1 comment:

  1. lawd!! ya'll expensive out there pedicures only $11 out here. lol

    ReplyDelete