Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Ready..Is You Ready??











I have been waiting for forever and a day for this!!
My Trey Songz REA
DY album came in the mail today.
Y
ess..i pre ordered that jank.
But I
get extra stuff like a
YUUUP!
Tee Shirt
and then later on i'm suppose to be getting
a poster and some pictures of Trey but that's for another blog post.
But here is a list of some of my favorite songs off of the album.
And
oh yeah..
GO OUT AND BUY THIS, ASAP.


2) Neighbors Know My Name
"Sometimes she call me Trey, sometimes she say Tremaine
when its all said an
d done but the neighbors know my name
sometimes she call me
Trigga cause i make her body buss
he might think my
name is "oh sh-", i make her cuss"

5) One Love
"Baby, here I am
I’
m your man
I came with everything you needed
You an
d me undefeated,
Till the end of time
One mind, one heart, one love"

[[This dude got abs on his back..omg..]]

6)
Does He Do It
"When you with him do
you sometimes kinda wish it was us
posted up in the kitchen you teaching me how to cook
and it pop off on the coun
ter and we make a lot of fuss"

7) Say Aah
"Aye, when I give you th
ese keys homeboy
don't move my car man
!
I ride in the front ya dig
Don't
move my **** man
oh! oh baby what's your name"



10) Jupiter Love
"I think its time we take a trip to the bed
Gurl yo bodys' tal
kin and im lovin what she said
Don't you be a fraid to
Let me ele
vate you
Welcome you to suuuper
.. duuuper..Jupiter Looove"

16) Holla If You Need Me
"Holla if you need me
You always gon’ be my boo
Holla
if you need me
You know I still got chu
And if you ever need me to be
What you need girl, im free
and foreva you can holla at me"

Ahh..i love this cd.
And the shirt is super comfy too.
Only bad thing about the album I guess
is I think they sent out edited versions..=/
Like, I was singing along, getting ready to say the phone number part in LOL Smiley Face
and I hear silence..they bleeped out the little phone number..ugh.

Another Trey thing is me and Precious went to this concert thingy and Trey Songz was performing there..
Swear on everything he was looking directly at us.
=)

Like, every time his song comes on or he's on tv..I just start fanning myself.
Tremaine know
what he be doing.
I know what all
his tattoos mean..
I done heard every song he ever made..
I seriously just need to meet him and my life would be complete ya know..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

THROW AWAYSSS..



No comments:

Post a Comment