Friday, September 25, 2009

Somewhat My Cure...











OMFG.
I have never ever ever ever been sooooooo bored in my entire life.
It's a Friday night..
Got no job.
No gas.
No moneys.
I don't even got nobody to hang out with tonight...no one.
No one is hitting me up on Myspace..
My phone aint ringing..
NADA.
Like, I'm at the point where I'm texting people that I hate to text in the first place..
I just need to hear my phone ring back to back..like it's sooo dead right now..
So when times like these happen..I go to YouTube and try to find some good funny videos..
But that usually fails and I just go for music videos and sing a long with them..
I go for the videos that come with lyrics and it's kinda like Karaoke and I grab my remote control and sing into that ishh like crazyy...
But girllllll, when I tell you..some good ones popped up today..

THROW BACKS!!!


[[Who knew Avant danced??]]


[[I remember having this song on one of my mixed cds when I was like in the fifth grade and I would play this song day and night and walk around my room like I was performing..lol..]]











_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I need to update the iPod QUICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment