Monday, September 14, 2009

Just A Post With A Bunch Of Words&&Videos.











I'm trying sooo hard to not talk about the VMA's cause that's what every blogger is doing right now.
Not t
ryna throw shade..it just aint my cup-o-tea..
And I don't think I do reviews all that good anywayss..lol.
But
Kanye..that dude right there..
Hmmmm.
I'm probably your only white fan still cause I could give two middle fingers about Taylor Swift..
I d
on't like her.
And Beyonce 'ol old self tryna be Super Woman and be a peace giver or some ishh..
And I don't like Alici
a Keys..never have and never will..
Haha..funny thing on Twitter that this one guy said..
"Alicia Keys just look clean. It look like her pussy taste like raspberry tea and fresh baked cookies.."
Haha..dude.
Yo, Twitter make every awards sh
ow or something big on TV just more funner..
Cause it's like, watching it in a room with a whole bunch of people..
Ugh..I just said I wasn't gone get into this VMA stuff..so let's get back on track..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE THIS DUDE!!!
I just want our private parts to touch..
JUST ONCE.
Hmmm
m-mmmmmm.



He is just too fine..
I think if I ever see him in person, I'd cry.
Dead Serious.
I was bout to cry when I first saw this music video..

OTHER MUSIC VIDEOS THAT I LIKEY..



RANGERSSSS!!!
=)



I aint ever heard this song in my life..now there's a video for it??
Really??



I wanna hate her
, but I can't...she's fly.



This song has been playing nonstop.
It's playing in my car..it's on tv..it's everywhere..i love this ishh..



I'm glad this type of music is on the map.
I love California too..I just hate the weather there..totally different than North Carolina weather..
I remember my face was soo friggin' dry from being in Cali..ughh..
but for the people down here who on that Cali style harder than ah crease in some Dickies..
Kill. Yo. Self.
"This aint Cali, cuh.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember my Trey Songz READY Cd package thingy??

Well I got the poster a couple days ago.
But Atlantic Records be on some ol dummy ishh..
They first send out edit
ed copies of the cd..
Now this.

This the tube that the poster came in right..
Looks pretty big, huh..

This is how "big" that poster is..
That thang is little..
That little poster in that big package..
SMH.
I'm suppose to be getting a fan booklet thingy next..
Watch that thing probably just got
"exclusive"
pictures from like Google that everybody done already seen..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and the crew are in talks of going to this Trey Songz concert in October..
Everybody just need to get their money and I need to find a fourth friend so we can get this special package deal..

And oh.
I got an interview with Sears next Wednesday..
If I get the job..I'm deff not gone try and do this..



_________________________________________________________________________________

Gah, this post feels like it's soo long..
And I didn't even really talk about nothing..geesh..

No comments:

Post a Comment