Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"I Wanna Thank My Mama..."











I should be posting this tomorrow but I just couldn't wait so imma do it right now.
T
omorrow is my mama's birthday.
WADDUP MAMA!!
And like, for her past birthdays I probably just gave her a card..heck..my sister probably bought the card and I signed my name..smh..
Bu
t this year things have changed!
So i got this idea t
hat I would actually make her something..
make her a paper flower bouquet..
She's all into that crafty stuff..back in the
day she use to paint and make baby clothes and sell them and she would draw..all this artsty fartsy stuff..

Aint that ish cute?!
It was pretty easy too.
Like the big pink one that stands out right there..f
or those flowers you just trace your hand to make that..
And then the others are out of tissue paper..


I'll add more to this post tomorrow once she sees these..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THROW AWAYSSSSS.


_________________________________________________________

"Dang Mama...you getting olllldddd asssss helllllll..." - Alex

1 comment:

  1. awwww thats cuteeee!! my moms is the exact same way.. hmmmmn i think you just gave me an idea for a b-day gift for her. lol =]

    ReplyDelete