Monday, June 22, 2009

3 Minutes Of Ticked-Off-Ness.












Quick Story.

I'm chilling on the pe
rvert's palace..i mean..the internet..
Ya know..
I'm on Twitter.
I'm on Myspace.
I'm watching Kyle from BET's College Hill on uStream.
I'm telling you..
I'm All G to the Ood.
I got my hair all in it's rollers.
I got my music going.
Just
got done grubbin'.
I'm telling you..
I'm all G to the Ood.
A girl is having herself a lovely night.

Then..I get a text message.

Yeahh..I hate Sprint and I hate having a Rumor even more..but not the point.

I get a text from this guy that I talked//texted like..probably a max of five times.
And see, I don't even know his name cause his name in my phone
ISSS Dudeee.

But yeah, he texts me that..
"Hey whats your friend number"
And at first I thought he was talking about Precious cause like..haha..her name just came to mind..
--Flashback--
In school or anywhere for that matter, when someone comes up to me or Precious and sayss.
"Have you talked to your Wifey today??"
"Did you see your Girlfriend today??"
We automatically and we usually just know that they talking about me and her..
--End Flashback--
But okay, so i'm just over here reading the text like..
"Oh naw this mo-fo just didn't do what I think he did!!"
Like, what kind of ishh is this//that?!
I'll analyze this in a bit, but back to the text message.

Alex - Which friend?
Dudeee. - The fine one she got red hair
Alex - Red hair?? Lol. Who is that? Where you see her at?
Dudeee. - She sent u a comment and she sent me a comment
Alex - Ohh. Yani??
Dudeee. - Yeah i guess whats her number
Alex - I don't got it. You get ha number.
Dudeee. - Lol ok

Soo, yeahh.

Yani, we know OF each other, ya know.
But we aint like besties.
And the last time she sent me a comment was like, a month ago and on my Myspace Page only shows five of my
comments I have gotten..
So this Dudeee I guess been looking through peoples comments and stuff tryna get girls..smh.
And if she commented his page, right.
Why did he ask ME for her number??
Why couldn't he get it his self??
Exactly.
This is like thee most punk axs-ish move a dude, or anybody could do for that matter.
And oh yeah, Dudeee was even trying to talk to me..but I wasn't feeling him like that..
But then he comes to me, someone he was tryna talk to, to get another girl's number so he could talk to her next.
Bxtch, Boo, Bye!!
Ughh..what is wrong with people nowadays??
I bet you my Gramps was a true playa-playa from the Himalayas..
But when he landed eyes on my fine axs Nana..
I can just see my Gramps walking up to Nana with a straight swagga,
asking for that fine honey's seven digs..
Yeahh..rewind that back.
MY GRAMPS GOT THE NUMBER HIS DERN SELF!!
Like anyone should.
Forget the wingmans.
Bump the messengers.
Remember when I was preaching to people to give the unecessary cock roaches in their lives the
HEAVE-HO???
Well it's now another time to tell everybody to
TAKE THE INITATIVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT..
BY YOURSELF.

Because if you know for ah fact that you were the only one involved in a match up with someone..
You'll feel a lot better about yourself and just ooze with confidence.
Not just in relationships or to hook up with someone.
It can be anything.
Getting a job.
Getting that cash money..that guap.
Getting that car.
Getting into college.
Doing those things, you just feel better that you know you got it done by yourself and nobody else.

You..**sniff sniff**..smell me??

No comments:

Post a Comment