Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Thoughtss..












..in my got dxmn head..
There's a lot
so we should better get started..

I don't cuss.
I want to though because there will be those times where something is just more funnier with the cuss wordss.
But idk..i don't want to develop a major potty mouth.
I mean, I'll cuss in text or under my breath when I'm by myself I guess to just release some anger.
*s
hrugs shoulders*

Speaking of shrugging shoulders...when I read someone type that I automatically just shrug my shoulderss.
Like, Alwayss.

You would think that with Apple and iTunes and such being known for the way they look and their graphicss..
That the whole iTunes player would be a little bit more
"neat looking"

[[Yupp..my iTunes looks soo bad and sexy..LimeWire fxcks with it every Saturday Night..]]

And I'm sick and tired of my Fire Fox always crashing on me!!!
This is why me and the Moms is in the talks of her getting my computer and I'd get an iMac..

Yall know th
at Halle Berry song??
And have you seen the video??
That girl doesn't
even resemble Halle Berry a tall..
And personally, I don't think Halle Berry is even all that pretty anywayss..
**crickets**
Lol..I don't!!
That's like all these old crows who think Denzel Washington is sexyy..

Back
onto iTunes..
I really don't like the shuffle option.
I was just listening to Up And Down by Pretty Ricky..
And then th
ey go straight into Whoop Rico..
Haha..if that do
n't mess up an occasion..

Twitter is friggin' addic-tive!
I just got one like..two days ago..and i'm hooked..
And like my boy C.JERVIS said in one of his blogss..
that he just
hasn't had anything to blog about cause of Twitter is what he's been on..
That's Me Right There.
When you don't have nan to blog about..you make one of these Random Thoughts..=/
But a positive of Twitter though is that I found out that Bow Wow is going to be performing this Saturday in Raleigh..
Chris Brown and Omarion and some others were at this Pool Party..
Now I always know when Bow or Trey Songz goes live on uStream..
I found out that Finding Nemo came on last night..
And also the show Wipe Out was on as well..
Haha..it's sad..i know..but eh..

Does anybody besides me miss the old Soulja Boy??
You know what I'm talking bout.
Back on YouTube when it was just Soulja and Arab and they did just some funny a$$ videoss..
Like when they were at Wal-Mart or when Soulja Boy had that pimple..haha..
Hmm..guess he got the Big Head maybe..??

And have you seen that new Xbox thing with no controllers?!?!

UGH!!
Get Out Of Here!
It's sick right!?
Only downfall for me would be like..there would be no room at all for me to bust out a high kick
or jump over a virtual puddle without shaking the whole housee..

Also on Twitter..everybody that I was following..
[[Yupp..all 5 of yall..]]
Was talking about this track
Death Of Autotune
With Jay-Z
Eh..idk..Jay-Z is whack to me!!
What's the hype..like for real..
His like, presence is boring to me..
DURRRRR.
He's just boring..I need someone to grab my attention and keep that bishh..
Case Closed.

Have you ever listened to a song..but you could only listen to it while it was on the radio??
If you put it on your ipod or whatev..you like hardly listen to it or you just fast foward it..
But let that same song come on the radio..
You Blastin' It!
Wonder Why That Is.

And that's also like..some songs out there just need like the first verse and the chorus and it should be over..
For Example.
Biz Markie's "Just A Friend"
Let the beginning start and then the chorus..everybody knows it and it seems like everybody loves that song..
But that video came on Sucker Free Countdown today and I think Biz was like in the third verse..
And i was like..omfg..could you finish?!?!

I'm thinking about starting some type of regular feature on this Blog Spot.
I just thought of like..a weekly break down on every Sunday..
Or maybe just limit to it being a break down of the month for that month..
Like if you look in the Vibe Magaziness..
They have like funny break downs of things that have happend during the month//week..

My perfect life would be when I get older,
I just wanna fly everywhere.
And I picture me looking soo friggin' fly while I'm flying..
Dior sunglasses, Louis Vuitonn suitcases, silky scarves, big gold earringss..
And then when I would get off the planes, paparazzi are everywhere..just..ahh..
I like flying and airplanes..and I feel sorry for people who haven't ever gotten the chance yet to experience
the uncomfortable seating
the limited blankets and pillows
the orange juice with ice option
the like two dollar fee for headphoness
the crying baby passenger
the old lady who has been everywhere and she talks to you the whole flight cause you remind her of her own child
the rude flight attentendants
the obnoxious thing where you have to have your seat in the upright position before you take off
Etc..

Okay..and KFC now has grilled chicken..well..they been have it.
Now I like the grilled chicken but c'mon now..
KFC issss Kentucky FRIED Chicken..
And it's like now, everytime we have KFC it's automatically grilled..
I just want my fried chicken back ya know..

And you know how if a old man likes young girls they're called Pedophiles.
And then if a old women likes young guys they're called Cougars.
Well what do you call it when a young girl likes older men??
Me and Precious Googled it and we got stuff like,
Gerbils, Sugar Babies, Gold Diggers, Grave Robbers..
I personally like the Grave Robbers one but Pedophiles and Cougars got like..thee cool namess..

Gosh..how long is this post now??
Haha..I applaud anyone who has read everything to this point..

How dope would it be if Butta And Bae was able to get interviews with real famous people??
**Calling George Foreman Now**

Remember when Jennifer Lopez//J.Lo use to be the bizness??


And her and Ja Rule and the Murder Inc Crew use to be
KNOWN
for their remixes.
When I was in the third grade,
J to tha L-O! The Remixes
STAYED!!
In my boom box..alwayss..

Tell me why I had gotten a letter from this boy I haven't talked to in like..three years..
Guess what the sender's address was.
North Carolina's Correctional Institute.
Aka..Real Fancy Word For Prison.

Lmao..DERN!

I think I'm done.
Heck..I should be.
I am.
Okay.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Make Sure To Read Some Of The Past Blogss!!!

Pssttt..

Their Actually Pretty Good.
Or atleast, my mom tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment