Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You remember when..??

The other day Alex was like 'Aye, y'all remember when you used to record the songs as your answering machine...and you HAD to get it exactly right' or something like that.
and I was like yeahhh...or I might have went all bonanza and down memory lane and junk..eh.


When I got my first phone..it was a Cricket..eh..and like my answering machine song thingy was Lovers && Friends by Usher ft. Lil' Jon..the explicit version..and It started at that
'I's been knowing you for a long time (shawty)
But fuck it never crossed my mind (shawty)

But tonight I seen something in you (shawty)

That made me wanna get with you (shawty)
You ain't been nothing but a friend to me (shawty)

And a nigga never ever dreamed it be (shawty)

Up in here kissing, hugging, screaming, touching (shawty)

Up in the bathtub rubber dubbin
g (shawty)
Are you sure you wanna go this route (shawty)

Let a nigga know before I pull it out (shawty)

I would never ever cross the line (shawty)

Shawty let me hit you tell me one more time
One more time'
ah..and I think I got the 'Tell me again (tell me again my baby)' part by Usher in there too..lol...then one day my dad had called me and he listened to my answering machine and got all butt hurt cause it had cursing in it..he told me to change it. Do you think I did?? HECK NO!

and then she asked if we remembered when you use to record those 'hello....yeah...what you doing..AHHH I GOT YOU! Leave a message' answering machines. Well I never recorded any of those but I did get tricked by quite a few!
We know these twins and Alex has their numbers and one of their answering machines is like 'Go Ayanna Go Ayanna Go Ayanna' in a sing song voice..lmao..funny.

Speaking of answering machines, I don't hav
e one. Every since I got my phone I haven't built up enough energy and courage to record an answering machine.
_______________________________________________________________

Do you remember when you used to put a towel or a shirt on your head and pretend like it was your hair??
lmao.
well maybe if like..you had
a lot of hair you didn't. But I did it all thee time.
and I used to like..swing my "hair" around..haha..woo!

Remember when you were in such a rush to be older?
'I can't wait un
til I turn 16!'; 'When I turn 18 man..'
I remember that..now I'm kinda iffy about growing older..lol...older life is kinda hard!
before I spent all my time acting all grown and ish now I'm acting my age and I just keep getting older!
I gotta find a job..lmao..about to get my license next year..about to graduate High School in two years.
ah.


Bonus picture! Kinda cute...eh??


June 9, 2009
back in business! [[I think.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment