Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let me upgrade you!



Next month, July 21st is my cellular phone upgrade! And boy am I excited.
Last year around Christmas time I bought a Sidekick 3 but c
onsidering the fact that my carrier is AT&T and Sidekicks are from T-Mobile all of the features didn't work. And then it broke or something so I had to switch back to my old phone...weird thing is I like both of them equally..lmao.
eh.

anyways...next month is my upgrade
and I'm going to QWERTY keyboard phones.

The first candidate is the LG Xenon.
Highlights
Large 2.8" Touch Screen; Sleek Slide-Out QWERTY; Video Player; Music Player; and it's 3G

The second candidate is the Samsung Blackjack II.
Highlights
Super small Smartphone loaded with features; Full QWERTY keyboard and GPS support; Multiple email support and Microsoft Office Mobile®; Mobile Backup; 4GB of Expandable Memory Storage.

And the third candidate is the Samsung Magnet.
Highlights
Full QWERTY keboard; One-touch messaging key; Mobile email; 4X Zoom on Camera

I'm like super psyched about getting a new phone..lmao.
I'm gonna prolly have to go to the AT&T store and play with these three phones to see which one I can work better and which one seems more fun.
But it's really up to how much money my mom would have to come out of pocket with to get the phone.
eh.

I hope I get the Xenon though...Hayden Penettiere was on the commercial with it...she makes me want the phone...DAMN HER!
lmao.
I'm not going to read reviews and stuff...like I said I'm gonna just play with the phones and see which is cheaper or whatever.
you guys pray that I get the Xenon..eh.

June 16, 2009
moving on up..

No comments:

Post a Comment