Monday, June 8, 2009

Take Me Higher Lord!!












Remember that post I did with the poem and having the Donell Jones phase??
If you don't, you can click...
Here
To view it..=)

But anyways.
Ever since t
hen I just can't be controlled.

I actually wrote Donell Jones a message on Myspace.
And he read it!
PROOF!
But his..ugh..didn't wanna reply back or nothing.
And I got heated.
I was thinking like,
Okay. This is an artist who hasn't been on the scene since like..2006 maybe.
Soo, you would think that if he even gets REAL fan mail, that he would take time out to reply back, right??
Like, dude.
What things could you
POSSIBLY
have to do now that you just left the music scene and became ghost??
And not to brag but my message to him was actually pretty good.
It wasn't stalkerish.
It was welcoming and attention grabby..
So grr..I just thought that today would be my lucky day and he would reply.
And I would be posting the message here instead of just the symbol that he just read the message..

But eh.
He read it right.
So that gotta count for something, ya know??
Hmph.
Celebrities these dayss.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Ya'll nxggas bologna so I go ham!..
Naw you a bamma..get yo bamma a$$ over here then..
You said I'm boring?? Well you aint doing shxt..."
-Trey Songz
_________________________________________________________________________

Ugh..freak..I just had to do it.
This is the reason I fell in like with Donell Jones..

Or maybe it's just because I'm a sixteen year old with raging hormones..

-Ma!! I swear I wasn't looking at bigwinkies.com!!

______________________________________________________________________________

And Butta And Bae realllyyyyy
needs to get over this eleven follower hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment