Thursday, June 18, 2009

So...I'm taken! =]]



okay..to start off I'd like to make a little disclaimer..ha...I've noticed that I tend to write more of the personal blogs where as Alex writes about music and ish..nothing REALLY personal.

now to the real stuff..I have a boyfriend. :D

Sorry this is so bright..I forgot to turn off the flash.

yeah...I asked him out..like right after he asked me out. Only because he didn't believe me when I said yeah...lol.
eh...I told Alex that I wouldn't make this a mushy blog so imma try to keep it ONE HUNNED percent gangster.
okay maybe out fourty-nine percent...naw...twelve percent..yeah.

uh...I call him Jarel because I hate his nickname and his first name is..too proper..lol.
He's kinda rude but I like it because too much mushy-ness is nasty but then he's nice and he actually cares.
He's my first real boyfriend and he told me he could tell that I was new to this...insulted me within our first week of going together. =/
um..yeah..I made my move on June 4, 2009..I even got a little purple star on my calender on that date..lmao.
We had been talking since like ninth grade year. He texted me off of his sister's phone while I was getting my hair done. He has a twin..a girl twin. I think it's super cool but I don't think I've told him that yet.
I'm taller than him by like a quarter of an inch I think...but it's weird cause he says he's five foot three and I'm five foot two but I appear taller.
I know it's kinda early to be writing a blog about him but he's KINDA special..only kinda.

The other week he talked in my mouth...while we were kissing and then asked me how his breath tasted...it was kinda nasty [[the talking in my mouth part]] but also funny.
He told me he liked my kisses because my lips fit his perfectly. **blushes**
AWWW.

I don't know..that whole purpose of this blog was to let you guys know that I had a boyfriend and kinda get up on my blogging.
I don't think it was too mushy so I guess I did keep it kinda gangster.


He doesn't like to smile.

oooo...spoiler!, we're doing an interview on him soon..so be looking out..and no it won't be about he and I...so don't skip it!
lmao.

June 18, 2009
06.04.09

No comments:

Post a Comment