Saturday, June 20, 2009

Featured Dude::Jarel



He says we're biased...so lets get HIS perspective on things.


What's your name?
Figgy-DUH

What was your longest relationship?
On and off for 4 years

How are we biased towards boys and relationships?
Not biased against boys just some things you talk about because your chikcs.

What are your turn-offs?
mumbling under your breath like you just did-Precious

What are your turn-ons, besides Precious?
DIMPLES

Would you ever try to change a girl?
If its my girl then I shouldn't have to. She is already perfect.

Would you date outside your race?
I'm not racist...but I might already have the right one.

Are you single or taken?
Single.....lol nah jp taken

What does a relationship have to have?
trust & strong like

What is a perfect date?
February 20, 1992. lol just being together and everything going right

What are your rules on paying for dates?
I pay duh like all men should

If the finest girl ran up to you and her breath stunk, what would you do?
There aint nothing I can do but walk away

What is the best relationship advice you've gotten?
I don't get advice I give it

Do you prefer a coy girl over an aggressive chick?
Coy chick, if you are too aggressive I might have to whoop her axx

'But when you love someone/ you just don't treat them bad/ oh how I feel so sad/ now that I want to leave/ she's crying her heart to me/ how can you let this be/ but I just need time to see...' -Donell Jones
Where I wanna be. I love that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment